Sunday, 6 February 2011

80th BIRTHDAY CARD

Was able to sit and have a bit of a play this afternoon and came up with this card for a friend who needed a card for a 80th Birthday. The image used is Golf Alf from Digi Stamp Boutique.

CAROL ANN XX

I am entering my card for the following challenges:
CATCH THE BUG - ANYTHING GOES
ONE STOP CRAFT - NUMBERS
ALPHABET CHALLENGE - N FOR NUMBERS
STAMP SOMETHING - USE A DIGI
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - BANISH THE BLUES
FAB 'n' FUNKY - CHOCOLATE & BLUE
I LOVE PROMARKERS - ANYTHING GOES
BEARLY MINE - FOR MEN OR BOYS
THE CRAZY CHALLENGE - HAPPY BIRTHDAY

26 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Carol ann,
You are having a creative day. This is a fabulous man card. I love the fun image. Great papers and layout.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Unknown said...

Great male birthday card Carol Ann, great golfing image too! Jo xxx

Nannieflash said...

Wow fabulous male card, love your image. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

cheryl said...

this is one great male,card hun love that image,great colurs hugs cherylxxxxx

Doreen said...

A fabulous male card Carol Ann,Thanks for sharing with us at Bearly Mine.xxx

CraftyC said...

A lovely card Carol. fab image!
Clairex

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the golfer!!
hugs shell xx

Kathleen said...

What a fab card, love the image and the layout, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

happyglitzygirl said...

What a wonderful card for an 80 year old. Beautifully put together, thanks for playing along with us a the Alphabet Challenge, blessings Hilde

Jennifer said...

Fantastic! Thanks for sharing and joining us at F'n'F this week! xx Jenny xx

Tine said...

Hi Carol Ann. Fab card for a male. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Unknown said...

Lovely card! I am sure your friend will be charmed :)!
Thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week!

WeirdCat said...

Great card,perfect for a man, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

My name is Wynneth said...

Great Guy card ! Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynnth
x

Melissa S. said...

What a fun card. Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo this week.

Lesley said...

Great card, I'm sure he'll love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!

Tammy Miller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy Miller said...

A pretty card. Lovely colors and cute image. Thank you for joining us at Catch the Bug Challenge blog for our February Anything Goes Challenge!

Jillian said...

Hi there! I found your blog from The Paper Variety's challenge and I am happy to be your newest follower! I love you project - adorable!

Jillian
jillianbeancrafts.com

made by fifi said...

fab image - great card - thanks for joining in the alphabet challenge x

Vanja said...

Gorgeous card! Fabulous image.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
Hugs
Vanja

Louise Emma said...

Haha love it, great image and wel put together hun x

Paul said...

Great project. Thanks for joining with our Anything Goes Challenge at Catch The Bug/Bugaboo this week.
TFS
Paul
http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com

ladyjanet_56 said...

What a lovely card love the golfing image, thanks for joining in at OSCC. Janet

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

I love this image :) Your card is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine......

Hugs
Judith

Anonymous said...

Cards for men of this age are so hard to find.Love this - very cleverly done.