Saturday, 14 February 2009

Sugar Bowl #4 - One!


This card is for Megans 15th Birthday, she is a girlie girl so I hope she likes it. The paper I have used is Paper Adventures, carolyn holts designs, Primavera Hearts Squared. I have had this paper a wee while just waiting on the right time to use it. I have used my favourite Leanne Ellis stamp a bit of ribbon and a couple of heart shaped buttons. Pink and Green are one of my favourite colour combinations. To further embellish the card I used more ribbon and buttons ... well you can't have enough ribbon and buttons can you! and some Prima Hydrangea flowers.
I have decided to enter this card in The Sugar Bowl Challenge 4 - One!
My first entry to any of there challenges although I do like to follow their blog. There are some new Leanne Ellis stamps coming out soon and I can't wait to get my hands on them!

10 comments:

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Great job ! I love your image and gorgeous flowers you have used. Thanks for joining us..hope you will again!!
Judy x

Lilian said...

Wow, lovely card! I love your color combo and coloring. Those flowers are so pretty! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

Gayle said...

Hi Carol
Gorgeous card! I'm sure she loved it!
Thanks for getting sticky in The Sugar Bowl!
Sugar Mama x

ju said...

Really lovely card Carol! x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card!! I love the colors you have used and your choice of paper is so pretty! Love your image and all your fabulous details! Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge :)Kathy

Elaine Stark said...

I love this image, each time you use it the card looks so different. I have left an award on my blog for you. Elaine

Sheila said...

Ooooh it's lovely.
Hugs
Sheila-x-

Kathy said...

Love the pinks and greens Carol. what a lovely card

Wiccababe said...

beautiful card - aren't those Leanne Ellis images fab

Sue said...

beautiful card, luv the colour combo, gorgeous papers, luv ya embelishments, sue.x