Sunday, 6 February 2011

OSAAT#48 DT CARD

The theme for challenge 48 over at ONE STITCH AT A TIME is DIGI FUN you can use digi stamps or papers and simply have fun and create anything you like.
The sponsors for this challenge are ROBINS NEST and CREATIVE CRAFT WORLD you could win $25 gift card from Robins Nest and 5 Promarkers from Creative Craft World.

For my card I was lucky enough to be given digi papers by PANDA BEAR you can purchase them in the STITCHY BEAR DIGITAL STAMPS STORE the set of digi papers I used are called 'Chocolate Valentines Paper Pack 1' full of lovely browns and pinks my favourite paper is the pink floral paper I have used on the card it is just stunning.

CAROL ANN xx

I'm entering my card for the following challenges:
CATCH THE BUG - ANYTHING GOES
LITTLE CLAIRE'S - ANYTHING GOES
MARK'S FINEST PAPERS - SELF MADE FLOWERS
SWEET STAMPIN - SPRING FLOWERS
POLKA DOODLES - WITH HEARTS
RAISE THE BAR - HEARTS
STAMPIN WITH THE DRAGON - ANYTHING GOES
CRAFTY CREATIONS - A RED, RED ROSE
CREATIVE COTTAGE - WORDS OF LOVE
PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY -HEARTS A FLUTTER

29 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Carol Ann, love panda papers too, gorgeous! JO xxx

Susan.... said...

Very creative card..Its lovely !
Hugs
susan x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous hun, love those papers!!
hugs shell xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Carol Ann,
This is a beautiful card. I love the colours and papers and the whole thing looks very elegant.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Courtney said...

So elegant Carol Ann! Thanks for playing along with our “Hearts a Flutter” Challenge this week at Penny’s. Good Luck!

Courtney~

Marjo said...

Very classy and elegant design Carol Ann, love it!

Hugs, Marjo

Josephine said...

So lovely and elegant! Beautiful.

Saskia said...

Beautiful card! Lovely to see your work at Polkadoodles! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Saskia :)

Love crafts forever said...

Love your lace, beautiful card. Thanks for playing at stampin With The Dragon.
Hugs Nat

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Stamping With The Dragon.
Hugs,
Beth

Fiona said...

pretty card and awesome flower. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

Fi

maxine said...

Hi A beautiful card thanks for playing along at Little Claires first challenge x

papertrails leaver said...

Such a lovely card! I love the lace and pearls! Thanks for joining us at Penny's! :-) Amy

Amanda said...

Beautiful choice of papers - lovely card!

Amanda

Berry said...

This is lovely carol Ann fab papers hugs Rebekah xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Just lovely~ Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

redwasher1 said...

Such a pretty card!!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Love all the details Carol Ann! Thank you for playing along with Speedy's Friends!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for joining us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps this week ! Your card is so lovely ! Great DP !

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along in my Red Red Rose challenge at Crafty Creations! Lovely embellishments - so pretty! Cheers Claire x

Amy said...

very pretty card. I like the lace. Thanks for joining the Bugaboo challenge

Colette said...

Lovely elegant card, glad you could join us at Polkadoodles this week. Good Luck! Colette xx

An Occasional Genius said...

Carol Ann, I love those papers, I think you've just encouraged my shopping habit! I love your card, it's so pretty. Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Stampin challenge x

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge.

Ashley Lydia Durand said...

great card I love your embellishment. Thanks for joining us over at Polkadoodles
Hugs
Ashley

Vicky said...

Very pretty card.
Thankyou for joining us girlies at Sweet Stampin Challenges, good luck.

Hugs Vicky xx

Audrey said...

What a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

Anonymous said...

Carol Ann, those shades of rose, lace, and pearls are wonderful - Just so pretty! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Anything Goes challenge with Catch the Bug! :D MWAH!

Fliss said...

Really lovely card.
Thanks for joining in with the Polka Doodles hearts challenge and hope to see you again.
x