Sunday, 10 January 2010

CUPCAKE INSPIRATON CHALLENGE # 41

I have been following the Hope Stamps Eternal blog for a wee while now they have a challenge called Cupcake Inspiration Challenge  this is my first entry for this challenge. I have not quite worked out how you put a picture of the cupcakes for the challenge on to my blog but if you use the link and pop over all will become clear!

Stamp: Poise by Leanne Ellis @ Sugar Nellie
Pens by Promarker
Embossing Folders by Provocraft for Cuttlebug
Assorted flowers and ribon from my craft stash.

CAROL ANN XX

11 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful card, love the design and your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for joining the Cupcake Inspirational Challenge this week!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Carol Ann,
This is a lovely card. I love the papers and the colours and the image is sweet.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Rachel Hope said...

FUN!!!! Love that image! Great card over all! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge this week!

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi Carol Ann,

Love the colours and texture on this one. And that image is lovely haven't seen that one before.

Liz x

Louise Emma said...

Loving the colours hun, thats the colours my mum likes x

Spyder said...

Love the image, it's one I haven't come across be for, perfect colours too. (Lyn)

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous colours - I love this image, it's one of my favourites from Leanne Ellis.
Sylvia xx

tiggertastic said...

fantastic card and lovely colours

hope you are having a good weekend.

Sarah x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

gorgeous hun...thanks for your lovely comment on my blog

hugs shell xx

Davi said...

Love your fun image and all the great embellies

Cheryl said...

Love this card and the image. Great colors.