Sunday, 21 February 2010

MAGICAL CRAFTS CHALLENGE # 9


'SOMETHING FOR MUM'

Mother's day is fast approaching us here in the UK, but we understand that for some of you Mother's day is a little later in the year.  So we would love to see projects for a Mum, be it for Mother's day, birthday...etc...  Remember we welcome any crafts and techniques as long as you follow the set theme.

This week we are pleased to welcome another new sponsor to Magical Crafts Sew Many Cards pop over to Magical Crafts to read what Angela has to tell us about her company Sew Many Cards.

The DT have as always come up with some superb inspiration for you and we were all lucky enough to use some images by Sew Many Cards.


I have made a Mothers day card for my Mum with one of the gorgeous digi-images from Sew Many Cards how cute is that rabbit! My backing paper is from a free paper pad from Cardmaking & Papercraft the papers are by My Minds's Eye and they are all gorgeous! I have also used my new Roses embossing folder with some coredinations card. It's a lovely challenge this time as we all like to make something a little bit special for our Mum's. Pop over to Magical Crafts and see what the other DT members have created and hopefully you will be inspired to take part in challenge number nine. I look forward to coming over to your blog to see what you have created.

CAROL ANN XX

10 comments:

Liz said...

Lovely card Carol Anne

Liz xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Carol Ann,
I love your papers and colours on this gorgeous card. The super cute image looks just right for the card and I'm sure any mother would love to get this one.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol-Ann.
I am sure mum will love this one, such a beautiful card, love how everything just flows, it gorgeous.
Hugs Angel

the crafty duck said...

Lovely card Carol-Ann, love those papers, your roses are fab too, love Steph

jackiescrafts said...

I love your card Carol Ann and the papers you have used are lovely

Hugs Jackie x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

gorgeous card hun...love the little flowers..

hugs shell xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Carol Ann, love the papers and the embossed roses co-ordinates beautifully, wonderful LO too.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Anonymous said...

Really pretty card Carol Ann - I love the rose backing paper - such a cute image to work with x

Donna said...

Gorgeous Carol Ann, I love those embossed roses, and it works beautifully together.
Hugs, Donna x

Louise Emma said...

So sorry I have been awol from blogland, will try and be regular from now on hun!

Fab cards xxx