Sunday, 6 December 2009

O Christmas Tree


This is my Christmas card for this year. The base card is white hammered card. I have layered white pearlised card onto matt black card . I have used my Twisty Pine stamp from Memory Box  put some red glitter glue blobs on the tree and finished with a burgundy bow.  I have made some variations changing the red to gold and popping on a burnt orange bow and another variation has no bow but has "O Christmas Tree" in silver on the bottom right of the tree I tried taking a photo of this card but the silver did not show up very well. Only a few more to do!

CAROL ANN XX
 

11 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

I love the simplicity of this card. Elaine

Anonymous said...

Carol-Ann.
Hun i thought this was quilling, so elegant, beautiful card.
Hugs Angel

Tinkertaylor said...

Very classy

jackiescrafts said...

Lovely elegant card

Hugs Jackie x

Mar G said...

Hi Carol Ann - Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog...I hope you are well?
I love your stunning Christmas card :-) The stamped image is very effective & does indeed look like quilling...Well done! x

Tracey said...

I too thought it was quilled! It's lovely. xxx

Louise Emma said...

Fab chrissy card Carol Ann x

Irene said...

Oh Wow, fabulous, stunning and eglant.

luv
irene
xxxx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

This is so elegant and un-fussy - I really love it. The tree image is fabulous.
Love, Sylvia x

Mar G said...

Have left you a wee something on my blog...! x

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Classic elegance.