Monday, 4 May 2009

BIRTHDAY CARD FOR FRASER

This is a birthday card for my nephew he is going to be eight years old in a few weeks time. Fraser has taken up Judo so this stamp, another Sugar Nellie Stamp called Karate Kid (Luca) by Evelina was a great find. This time I used my promarker pens to colour the image. The crown and the star embellishments I made from two free stamps from Craft Magazine. I coloured the images then cut them out before using Glossy Accents over the top to give the embelishments some dimension. Once dried I placed a number '8' on the star then used sticky fixers to stick them down. Both backing papers are from Basic Grey Granola.

Carol Ann

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Boy cards are the hardest to make (I think) and you did a fabulous job on this one!

Canne said...

Great card, am sure he'll love it.

Anonymous said...

A fab card Caz!

Tessmatt said...

This is a great card and I love the way you have done the star and crown. xx

Claire said...

Fab card bet he will be thrilled

Angelnorth said...

This looks great - love the star embellie you created with the stamp and the Glossy Accents!

CLARE said...

Great card and stamp. I thought your embellies were buttons at first, then I saw your comments. A lovely effect

ju said...

Great card! x