Sunday, 24 January 2010

A BIRTHDAY AND A CHALLENGE

I had a birthday card to make for a friend who likes pink I also came across a new challenge blog called JUST CUTE BEARS CHALLENGE  Challenge #1 is "One For The Girls"  so I thought I would combine the birthday card with the new challenge.  I downloaded a digi image from Cuddly Buddly by Kim MacFarlane called Annies Heart she is very cute!

CAROL ANN XX

15 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely girlie card, a great image. Elaine

jenny said...

Beautiful card, love the cute image and the little flower buttons are gorgeous x
Thank you for joining us at Just Cute Bears x

Jenny x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Carol Ann,
Your having a very productive day. This card is beautiful. I love pink and it's right up my street. Lovely image and fantastic ribbon.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Ali Watson said...

This is adorable, love her so cute. Thanks for playing along with Just Cute Bears.

Mel X said...

Hiya Carol Ann - hope your well! Doing a bit of a blog hopping catch up and WOW hun this is GORGEOUS!! Cute image, great layout and LOVE the ribbon and those little flowers......the flower you made I resume with the ribbon is STUNNING - how did you do that?

Love it!!! Love it!!! Love it!!!

Take care chuck

Mel X

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous, I love the image and those cute buttons!

Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.

xx :0)

Annie said...

I love your card with Annie's Heart, isn't she gorgeous! thank you for joining in the first challenge with us at Just Cute Bears.
hugs, annie x

Anonymous said...

Super card Carol Ann - it really is sweet. Hugs Shell x

Cathy said...

Such a cute card, and lovely image.
Thank you for joining in Just Cute Bears.
Cathy xx

Kat said...

What a beautiful card Carol Ann. That image is so sweet and the flower is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears and good luck.

Kat x

the crafty duck said...

Hi Carol-Ann, gorgeous card, love that image its so cute, those buttons are fabby too, love Steph

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

awwwwe so so cute...very pink and very girlie...love it

hugs shell xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Carol Ann. The flower is gorgeous, was that made using the ribbon?

Hugs

Joanne xx

Maria Matter said...

oh-so-sweet! lovely job Carol Ann!
blessings, Maria

Spyder said...

Oho a bear card!! I haven't found this challenge yet, must go and have a look! Love your bear!
((Lyn))