Friday, 16 September 2011

Lots of Layers

This weeks challenge over at Carmadfairy's Digi Days is Lots of Layers. I chose to layer up ribbon. The image is one of Jenni's new Imogen Digi Images. I have kept it all fairly simple to let the lovely Tim Holtz paper be seen and Imogen take centre stage I printed Imogen out on to water colour paper and used water colours to paint her gives a different effect to my usual Promarkers.

Carol Ann xx

I'm entereing my card into the following challenge:
Totally Paperscrafts - Clean & Simples!
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes



3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh just love the image on this hun,and,love the ribbon so effective hugs cherylxxxxxx

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Have a great weekend, happy crafting, Debxx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Fab card and the layered ribbon is gorgeous.
Thanks for joining our CAS challenge at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Caroline xxx