I decided to enter the Just Cute Bears Challenge Challenge number 8 is "All White" I can't remember where I downloaded this digi image from but I do know it is called "Bridget Thanks" when I find out where it is from I will edit this post. I do like Bridget I think she is really cute.
Thanks to Jill at Jill's cards & craft stuff who reminded me that the image is from Pollycraft.
HUGS CAROL ANN XX

13 comments:
Hi Carol Ann,
This is a fabulous card. I love the embossing and the image is supercute.
Hugs,
Fiona x
This is beautiful Carol Ann. I love that sweet image and your embossing is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.
Kat x
This is lovely Carol Ann, all your embossing is fab and the image is cute
Hugs Jackie x
gorgeous card Carol-Ann, the white bacground just sets your card off oerfectly, love the embossing!! love Steph
gorgeous card hun..love the embossing
hugs shell xx
She is really cute Carol Ann and all of the embossing looks super!
Stunning card! Love the cute bear and the heart pins are fab x
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x
Jenny x
Simply gorgeous
Thanks for joining us on Just Cute Bears :)
Hugs Jane x
Gorgeous card, love the all white. Image is from Pollycraft.
Jill x
Such a sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.
xx :0)
a beautiful card! thanks for joining in with us at Just Cute Bears.
hugs,
annie x
So cute, love it. Thanks for joining in the fun with Just Cute Bears this week. Hugs ~ Ali x ~
Post a Comment