Saturday, 13 March 2010

FREEBIE AND DT CALL

Pop over to PollyCraft Designs They have two fab digi freebies and a DT call. I have chosen "Duck with Cake" isn't he cute! I have kept the card fairly simple, framing the image and only using ribbon, buttons and a sentiment with matching birthday candle from my craft stash. The papers used are from Memory Box. I am entering my card for the Pollycraft DT Call. Here's hoping!

Hugs Carol Ann xx

5 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

Hi Carol Ann, Cute card, lovely layout, gorgeous bow, take careX:)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi carol Ann,
What a gorgeously cheerful card. I love the image - so sweet.
Hugs,
Fiona x

jackiescrafts said...

Love your card Carol Ann, good luck in the DT call

Hugs Jackie x

the crafty duck said...

Sweet card Carol-Ann, good lcuk with the DT call, love Steph

Gina said...

Cute card, I like the blue and brown combo. Good luck with the DT call!