It's a wee while since I have posted I'm busy with life in general and my niece's wedding stationery in particular which is coming on just waiting on the bride-to-be to see what I have done I should then be able to go and buy all the card etc next weekend then when everything is finalised it will be all systems go.
However, I did have time to make a birthday card for my nephew yesterday he is busy learning to play the electric guitar. Like his dad he loves Heavy Metal and last year he went to see his very first rock concert with his favourite band KISS so I downloaded a picture from the web and used some brilliant digis from Jenni at CARDMADFAIRY'S CREATIONS the guitarist is called 'ZAC' the sentiment is from the same set. My nephew's birthday is not until the end of the month but as he doesn't have access to my blog he shouldn't see his card until he opens it on his birthday.
Hugs
CAROL ANN XX

3 comments:
A great card Carol Ann, I hope your niece likes her wedding stationary I'm going to be doing all Hannah's soon, she is getting married next summer so I'm planning on making an early start
Hugs Jackie x
this should make him really happy!! great card!!
Hi Carol Ann,
Just stopping by, love love this card...lol Got to admit I watch Family Jewels....yikes!
It's a reality show starring Gene Simmons. I know, as if I have the time...haha
xoxo Marjo
Post a Comment