Sunday, 17 April 2011

BIRTHDAY CARD FOR CLAIRE

As Claire's birthday was at the beginning of the month I can now safely add her birthday card to my blog.  The freesia flower is a digi image coloured with promarker pens. The flower is made from the same trim along the bottom of the card. There is some significance to the trim I hope for Claire it will remind her of a very special few days last year. Yellow gems were used to help bring out the yellow in the middle of the flowers.

CAROL ANN XX

I am entering my card for the following challenges:
Bling it On - Digi Stamp & Bling
Daring Cardmakers - Spring Fling, Spring or Easter
Digi's With Attitude! - Spring has Sprung!
Frosted Designs (Fabulous Friday Challenge) - Homemade/Handmade Embellishment
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
The Outlawz - Don't leave it Hanging give it a background
Totally Papercrafts - Springtime
Creative Card Crew - Spring!
For Fun challenges - Pink, Blue, Purple, Green, Yellow (must use at least 3 colours)
Flourishes, Timeless Tuesdays - Flowers

16 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Carol Ann, THanks for playing along with Flourishes, Timeless Tuesdays!!~

kissinia said...

Adorable card! I like the white flower - looks so good! Thanks for joining Frosted Designs this week! Best of luck!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! I love all the flowers and of dont forget the purple! Thanks for playing along over at Frosted Designs.

Unknown said...

You have made this card just beautifully. Im a flower girl and LOVE what you have done with yours

Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs

Amanda

Claire said...

What a stunning card, that flower is fab!! Thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude! this week, good luck and hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,
Beautiful card with a picture of purple flower,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Very Pretty!! Thanks for joining us over at Digi's With Attitude!

CraftyC said...

Your card is beautiful carol Ann, love the flower and the colours are perfect!
Clairex

Elizabeth said...

A gorgeous card - I love the digi image, you've coloured it beautifully, and the handmade flower is beautiful and different - I've never seen another like it. Elizabeth x

Patsi said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for Joining us at bling it on x

Maria Matter said...

Wow Carol Ann, this is soooo beautiful!!!
Thank you for sharing @ Inspire Me Fridays!
hugs!

Louise Emma said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous colour x

Debs said...

a beautiful card :0)..thanks for sharing it at Bling It On..hugs..Debs x

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE that lace trim flower you made!!!! SO adorable!!!!

Kathy Cora said...

What a beautiful card! Your friend Claire is one lucky girl. Of course I love the coloring - purple is my favorite color.

Cheryl said...

Your card is so pretty! I love the trim you used.

~Cheryl~