Sunday, 12 December 2010

CARD FOR NEW YEAR

It's the very last challenge of the year over at ONE STITCH AT A TIME challenge #43 is ANYTHING GOES the sponsor for this challenge is ONE STOP CARD CRAFTS there are 3 prizes you could this challenge #1 $10 to spend in store at One Stop Card Crafts #2 & #3  Collab Code for Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps

Fed up with Christmas cards I decided to make a card for New Year the digital images are by STITCHY at Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps they are 'Hands of time' and 'Dance Fever Silhouette'

There is a huge amount of inspirational projects from the fabulous DT over at OSAAT  I hope you will pop over to have a look.

Thank you once again for taking the time to visit Purple Moments your always very welcome.

HUGS CAROL ANN XX

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card Carol Ann - the black silhouettes are very effective. Don't blame you for being fed up with Christmas cards - especially when you have to start making them so early to get them all done :0)

Josephine said...

A beautiful card - lovely image that's perfect for New Year, and the added clock finishes it so well.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card hun...love the black n gold looks great!
hugs shell xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Carol Ann,
What a fabulous card for New Year. I love the image. Great crafting.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Choccy said...

Such a fantastic New Year Card. I love it !!

Choccy xx

Laney said...

Great card and very elegant perfect for the New Year!!
hugs
laney

Gem said...

beautiful card love the silhouette :) X

stitchy said...

Carol Ann, throughout the year you have made me proud to say that you are on my DT...and your final card of the year has made me even more proud if you can imagine that :)..this card is absolutely gorgeous..thank you so much for all you have done and I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and I look forward to an even better New Year..thank you hun :)

stitchy xoxox

Jayne said...

This is great Carol Anne, love the clock on there. Have a Merry Christmas!

Deb said...

really great card, I love the burst of color behind the black silouette. I'm excited about being on the OSAAT team with you and look forward to your next creations. I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas
Deborah
xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hiya, WOW this is stunning, I love the colours you have used.
Love Hazelxox

Marjo said...

Hi Carol Ann,

Awesome card! I love the design. I am ready to move on too, it seems that we have all been consumed with Christmas...lol

I look forward to being part of the dynamic OSAAT Team and all the adventures we will share.....umm Lizgate, haven't got a clue...hehehe

Wishing you and yours Happy Holliday's and a gorgalicious creative New Year! bajillions of hugs, Marjo

Brenda Brown said...

Great card Carol Ann, love the way you have showcased the image.
luv {brenda} xoxox

Berry said...

Such a pretty card Carol Ann great new year card really refreshing! Hugs Rebekah xx

Unknown said...

What a brilliant New Years card. Just fab. Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you & your family xx

Floppy Latte Designs said...

I love this card! It is elegant and beautiful! Love the silhouette! You could not have picked a better one for this card!

Hugs,
Jessica
Floppy Latte Designs @ StitchyBear Digital Stamps

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Carol Ann. This was image i wonted to do at first, lovely card.
I wishing you & your family Happy Holidays!!!!
Hugs Nataliya.

Casper said...

Boo!

Hee hee!

Hiya Carole Ann, How are you?

Pleased to meet you! Glad to be on the team with you at OSAAT!

Thank you for lovely comments & your visit!

Your card is amazing , not a Santa in sight,yippeee!

Noticed you are from Edinburgh, I am just outside Glasgow - small world eh?

Have you got a thaw on too? Snow liking the weather at all!

I was up in Livingston at Papermill shop on Saturday & seems to be thawing out!

Are you ready for Christmas then?

Have a great Christmas & a Fantastic New Year!

All the best for 2011!

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

Casper said...

OOOOh I have joined too!

Happy 100 to you yah!
Congratulations on 100 followers!

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

Maria Matter said...

this is beautiful Carol Ann!

I have my last Christmas card posted today and I'm sooo ready to move on! lol

enjoy your day!
hugs & blessings!

Liz McGuire, said...

Great New Year card, love it. North Berwick was lovely, may do the same again next year!

Liz x

Unknown said...

O wow this is gorgeous!

Michele Kovack said...

This is lovely! I love all of the gold accents!