Friday, 27 May 2011

OFF CUT, BUTTONS AND A BOW

Thought I would have a bit of a play today with a piece of off cut material. The material has flowers and fairies but I'm not really a fairy kinda girl so I cut out a patch with just flowers distressed the edge by pulling the threads I used the same material for the ruffle. I'm not so sure it works but it was fun trying which is I guess what crafting is all about. I also tried my hand at a home made flower with the same material but it was a bit much so didn't use it in the end.

CAROL ANN XX

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Carol Ann, This is gorgeous! What a fab way of using up scraps of nice fabric - may have to 'borrow' your idea if thats ok? Love your ruffle too. Perhpas use the flower on another card? Sheila:)X

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous hun love the fabric and love the buttons hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxx