Sunday, 18 April 2010

MAGICAL CRAFTS CHALLENGE # 13

Challenge 13 over at MAGICAL CRAFTS FORTNIGHTLY CHALLENGE is 'SOMETHING FOR THE GIRLS' this challenge is sponsored by THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE the winner will win 3 digital images of their choice so well worth having a go. Remember Magical Crafts is a multi craft challenge blog so you can do any craft you like as long as it keeps to the current theme.

Some great news at Magical Crafts we have eight new DT members, welcome to Amanda, Lisa, Lesley, Mel, Ranate, Shelley, Doreen and Sarah you will be seeing their fab work in the next couple of weeks if you pop over to Magical Crafts you will be able to click on their name and visit their blogs.  Looking forward to working with you all.


These are something for the girls in my family, baby shower invites for a niece who is due to have her baby in a couple of months time. The baby will be the first great-grand child in the family so as you can imagine we are all very excited. As the Mum to be doesn't know if it is a boy or a girl I have kept the invite neutral.  The image is 'Shopping for Two' it is a J J Pregnancy digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps coloured with a mixture of Promarker,Copics and Stampin Up pens. I have used green dotted Bo Bunny paper, ribbon from my stash and trimmed the green dotted paper and yellow insert paper with my Xcut heart punch as the inserts have personal information I'm not showing a picture of the inside.

I hope you will pop over to Magical Crafts and see the other DT projects and meet the new DT members.

HUGS CAROL ANN XX

16 comments:

Unknown said...

These are fabulous Carol Ann, and I love this bugaboo image.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Tinkertaylor said...

Fab cards, I love your new header it's so elegant

Liz said...

Beautiful Just love what you have made

Liz xx

jackiescrafts said...

Gorgeous Carol Ann I love what you did with these

Hugs Jackie x

the crafty duck said...

Gorgeous invites Carol-Ann they are so pretty and perfect whether your new family member is a boy or a girl! I'm sure your niece will love them, lots of love Steph

Donna said...

Carol Ann,
These are just so gorgeous, I'm sure your Niece will adore them!
Hugs, Donna x

Sarah said...

These are fabulous, love the image and the colours you've used, really looking forward to working with you and the other DT members xxx

Jules said...

Hi Carol

Oh these are just gorgeous with a perfect image.

Love Jules xx

Unknown said...

I love your Baby Show Invitations, these Bugaboo Stamps are fab :)

Christy said...

What a cute set of invites...you did great :)

Louise Emma said...

Lovely work Carol Ann x Will keep in touch thru blogs xxx

brenda said...

Hi Carol

These are really very elegant and love the fresh spring colours.

Thank you so much for visiting me and your kind comments which really are appreciated.

B x

Spyder said...

These are lovely Carol Ann, I love the colours you've chosen (Lyn)

Karin said...

Your card is just so cute! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and I was happy to be able to join in at Magical Crafts!

Rachel said...

These are lovely invites, I love the image and the colours...gorgeous!

Wedgie xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Hiya, thanks for all the lovely comments. I have just had a brouse and your cards are brill. I have become a follower so that I don't miss anything.

Liz x