Saturday, 13 November 2010

OH CHRISTMAS TREE

Well it's time for challenge #8 over at CRAFT YOUR DAYS AWAY This time the theme is CHRISTMAS TREES the challenge this time is set by my fab teamie Lesley you can create anything you like as long as there is a Christmas tree somewhere on your project. The sponsor for this challenge is Charmed Cards and Crafts the winner will win two digi Bundles of the winners choice. There is also a free digi Image you can download for you project should you wish HERE Charmed Cards and Crafts have £10,000 worth of product on line so as you can imagine there is a huge choice.
For this project I have chosen to make a tag not something I have made very often. I started off with a plain white luggage tag, inked it with red and green ink through raffia lace cut a nestability and cut it in half before embossing with Swiss dots, inking again with red and green. added some black ribbon and white ribbon with white netting. I then stamped a piece of card with a stamp from Banana Frog and added some red beads then finished off with a ticket from Stitchy Stamps and maroon ribbon for the tie. Having to take the photo when I got home from work has not been a great success but working during the day makes taking photos when it's light difficult. 

I hope you will join in this challenge the free digi is a fantastic Christmas tree I'm sure you will enjoy using.

Make sure you pop over to CYDA to see the brilliant projects the other DT team have made to inspire your creativity.

Edited:
Please make sure you pay a little visit to challenge 8's fabulous GD Jessica, Jessica has made two cards for this challenge and they are both very different you can visit Jessica's blog HERE don't forget to add GD to your entry name if you would like to be considered for a GD spot.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.

Hugs Carol Ann xx

6 comments:

Doreen said...

This is a fabulous tag Carol Ann.xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab tag hun, just love that Christmas tree looks fab!
hugs shell xx
hope ya have a fab weekend xx

Liz said...

Wonderful work Carol Anne Hope you have a good weekend!

Liz xx

Sarah said...

I love this tag Carol Ann, it's so beautiful x

jackiescrafts said...

I love this tag it's so elegant

Hugs jackie

Amanda said...

A lovely tag - I like the tree.

Amanda