Sunday, 14 November 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS TAG

Challenge #39 over at One Stitch At A Time  this week is 'Your Fave Colour!' Our sponsor this time is Robyn at Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium.
You could win a $10 voucher to spend at the Emporium, there is some fabulous craftiness there to buy well worth joining the group.

First of all I really should apologies for the quality of the photo the colours are not true to life due to having to take the photo after work when it was dark so all the lovely gold colours are just not showing up properly in fact the mail box is looking green rather than gold even the ribbon, gold lace and glitter have lost their glimmer and sparkle. At least I have one less Christmas tag to make which is always a bonus.

The image is a digi image by Stitchy called 'got Mail' it is a great digi image and would look fab on a more traditional Christmas card I can just see a lovely wee Robin perched on there! You can purchase this image and lots more at Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps there are lots of fab creators over at the store with some fantastic digi craftiness for you to choose from.


I hope you will pop over to OSAAT there are great DT projects to get you mojo flowing.

Thanks you for visiting my wee blog I always very much appreciated any comments left.

HUGS CAROL ANN XX

13 comments:

Choccy said...

Thats still one great tag Carol Ann !! The colours must be amazing in real life.
Thats one bad thing about this time of year. How dark it gets early :O(

Choccy xx

Josephine said...

Looks lovely - and must be even better in 'real life'! Fabulous project.

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi carol Ann,
This is a beautifully ornate tag in wonderful colours. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Anonymous said...

Great tag Carol Ann - the colours look lovely on the photo so must be scrummy in real life - it's hard at this time of year to get good photos isn't it.

Laney said...

WOW!! loving this tag Carol Ann!!!
someones going to be happy to receive this!!
hugs
laney

Sarah said...

Great tag Carol Ann, there's so much detail x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great tag hun, love the bow & lace!
hugs shell xx

Berry said...

Gorgeous Tag, this has such a yummy vintage feel about it! Great work hugs Rebekah xx

Louise Emma said...

Loving this merry tag! Great work x

Love crafts forever said...

Awesome tag. I like your bow and lace.
Hugs, Nat

Unknown said...

Lovely tag hon, great DT project.

Bonna Kelley said...

This is darling, I love it!

Jayne said...

Really pretty Carol Ann, lovely detail.