Monday, 1 November 2010

SECRET'S OUT & A CHRISTMAS PROJECT

I have had a secret for the past few days but I can finally tell you what it is. I have been asked by Jenni at CARDMADFAIRY CREATIONS to join her brand new DT. I can't tell you how delighted I was to be asked.

Jenni is starting a new challenge blog in January with fun packed fortnightly challenges and the team will be joined by a new Guest Designer every month.

November sees the launch of Jenni's latest Christmas Digi Images there are five altogether the DT will be working with the new images and some of the older images too so keep checking in to Cardmadfairy Creations to see what we come up with, I can promise you that there is already some fabulous projects up on the blog.



This is my first project using one of the new Christmas Images, this one is called 'Buttons' isn't he cute! I have made a name place card for the Christmas table so I have a few more to make before Christmas day!
I will have some more projects to show you as and when time allows.  If you would like to see more of the new Christmas Images pop over to Cardmadfairy Creations Jenni has uploaded what the DT have created up to now so there is some inspiration there for you too.

HUGS CAROL ANN XX

I would like to enter my project into the following challenges:


21 comments:

Merry said...

Such a beautiful card....your colouring is so neat. I wasn't sure if you had paper pieced.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Carol Ann - he is really cute :0)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Carol Ann,
Many Congratulations on your DT post. I look forward to seeing all your contributions.
This card is gorgeous. I lov ethe layout and the cute image.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Doreen said...

Well done Carol Ann Enjoy.xxx

Trisha said...

Great creation! Love the image and colors you chose! Thanks for joining in at DCD Christmas Club! xox Trisha

Lesley said...

Congrats Carol Ann on your DT news! That is terrific! This is such a great project, I love the idea! Thanks for sharing with the Paper Players this week!
Smiles,
Lesley

Karen said...

Awww he's cute isn't he, lovely card, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.

xx

Sarah A said...

Gorgeous card, love those ice blue tones you have used, just perfect with that cute image!

Thank you so much for joining us over on Incy Wincy this week.

Sarah x

Karen said...

he's really cute and congratulations x

Tinkertaylor said...

Way to go... well done, a really cute card

chrissy xx said...

Awww! It's Gorgeous. LOve your colours. Thank you for joining us at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club.
Chrissyxx

Maria Matter said...

Totally adorable Carol Ann!

congrats on your new DT!!! I'll have to check out her digis!
xxx

Berry said...

Hey Carol Ann what a sweetie card just love it! Thanks for joining us at the creative cottage for our embossing challenge hugs Rebekah xx

Sarah said...

What a cute card! Thanks for playing at OSAAT.
xxx
Sarah

Cor* said...

Super, super sweet and congratulations! LOVE the buttons in the corner! Great idea for place settings at dinner. Thanks so much for showing us YOUR WINTER WONDERLAND creation at Fussy & Fancy! Happy Holidays!!! Hugs- Corry

Suzanne said...

Fantastic card, Carol Ann. Nice to 'meet' someone from this end of the world, lol x

Donna said...

Congrats on your new DT post Carol Ann, and well deserved. Love your wonderful card and that image is Soo sweet.
Hugs, Donna x

Nance Leedy said...

Congratulations on your DT pick! Adorable card--love that button! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

Evgenia Petzer said...

what agreat card! thank you for playing with us at Die Cut dreams christmas club!

Laney said...

Congratulations Carol Ann on your new DT!! your work is fab and your card is beautiful!!
hugs
laney

Louise Emma said...

Lovely card hun x