1 CIRCLE (at least)
2 PAPERS
3 RIBBONS
The sponsor for this challenge is Shelley of ONE STOP CARD CRAFTS with a chance of winning £10 gift voucher to spend in store.
My card is a Thank You card using one of my favourite images of this year. I'm not so sure about the bow but time was very short this week and my mojo is floundering a bit! Anyway why don't you take up the challenge and show us what you can do with the recipe. To help you with some inspiration take a look at the other DT projects they are all very different. Don't forget to add GD to your name if you would like to be considered for the Guest Designer spot for challenge #8. The Guest Designer for Challenge #6 MARY LOU has made a fabulous easel card pop over and have a look at.
Thank you for taking the time to visit.
CAROL ANN XX
I am entering my card for the following chalennge:
PAPER CUTZ - ANYTHING GOES.
CRAFTALICIOUS - ANYTHING GOES
DAISY DOODLES - MANLY WITH A FALL CONNECTION (fall colours & digi)
TUESDAY THROWDOWN -THREE OF ANYTHING (3 ribbons)
CRAFTY ANN'S - DIGI STAMP & YOUR FAVOURITE COLOURING MEDIUM (promarkers)
ANYTHING GOES - RIBBONS
THE CRAFTY PAD - MAKE SOMETHING FOR A FRIEND

16 comments:
This is gorgeous Carol Ann, the image is fabulous.xxx
Great card Carol Ann - Ronnie Relaxing is a cute image. Love the polka-dot background.
Hope your mojo returns soon x
Looks good to me Carol Anne
Liz xxx
Hi Carol Ann,
This is a beautifully crafted card with a gorgeously cute image. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x
It's a great card Carol Ann - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x
Hi Carol Ann
Lovely blog!!
Fab card, love the image.
Thanks for joining us at "anything goes" this week.
Love Kerry xxx
Hi Carol Ann - love this card - fabulous image. :) :)
Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad
xxDebbie The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs
I love your card Carol Ann and I too like that image although I don't have it
Hugs Jackie x
Carol Ann, cute card and great use of the three different ribbons! we sure do love seeing you join in the challenges at Daisy Doodles...thank you!
Is that chair paper pieced or did you color it?
Looks great Carol Ann, one of my fave images too, you've coloured him beautifully xxx
Hello Carol Ann~~wow Scotland--this blows me away sometimes probably cuz I am not a traveler:)
Your card is adorable--brought a smile to me--reminds me of my hubby after a hard day of work LOL
Great job with all the ribbons~~I really had to give that some thought:)
Thanks Alot for mentioning me as GD this week~~Extreme Appreciation Dear!!!! Truly enjoyed being part of this challenge :D
Blessings
Great card Carol Ann.
Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda
Fab card Carol Anne. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Wow such a lovely card, the ribbons look amazing! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's and good luck
Claire xx
Gorgeous card Carol Ann :-) I love this image too ,,, and the papers and colours you used are fab ;-)
thanks for joining us on the PTW Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
Gorgeous card hun the ribbon use is brilliant - like looking through a window at Ronnie there! Brilliant and I love the ruched ribbon at the bottom.
Mel X
Post a Comment