Monday, 3 May 2010

CONGRATULATIONS

My niece got engaged last week so I have made her a card. I tried to write "congratulations" on the card but made a complete mess of it. I was going to put the card in the bucket but then decided to try to fix it. I used a stick on sentiment on some matching card then glued it over the rubbish writing, doesn't look too bad. I used a butterfly punch for the butterfly's and punched out a heart shape before I tied white ribbon around the square cut card.

I am going to enter it into the challenge over at Creative Inspirations - Congratulations.

CAROL ANN XX

18 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

hun, I love it, its so elegent and classy...

hugs shell xx

Jackie said...

this lovely Carol Ann. Less is more as they say. I notice you are from edinburgh and work in law. I live in Fife and work in lawyers in Edinburgh too.
KInd Regards
Jackie

the crafty duck said...

Hi Carol-Ann, love your card, it is so simple but effective, have often covered erm small bloopers myself rather than throw the card away!! Lots of love Steph

Doreen said...

Ooh Carol Ann,I love this it is just such a classic card.xxx

Amanda said...

I love the all white design - very classy!

Amanda

jackiescrafts said...

I love your card Carol Ann it's so elegant

Hugs Jackie x

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi, love all the little details, the punched heart and the pearls, perfect.

Liz x

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
Not been over for ages, hope your well,
Card is beautiful,
Take care,
Hugs angel x x

cheryl said...

oh this really is one very elegant card love the style,
thanks so much for joining us at creative inspirations this week hugs cheryl xxxxxx

Sarah said...

I love the pale colour against the white, so elegant and beautiful, I love it x

Tinkertaylor said...

Very elegant and your "artistic" adjustment works well

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Carol Ann, so clean, elegant and classy.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Dazie said...

Beautiful and very elegant!
dazie
x

Donna said...

Such a gorgeous classy, elegant card Carol Ann - just beautiful!
Hugs, Donna x

Tracy said...

Hi Carol Ann,
beautiful card very classy!!!
Thank you so much for joining us this week over at Creative Inspirations and good luck.
Hugs
Tracy
xxx
Helloooo from me in Fife!

Unknown said...

Stunning CAS card Carol Ann. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations.
Hugs
Dawn x

jude said...

Gorgeous Card thanks for joining us over at Creative Inspirations this week.Hope to see you tomorrow for new challenge.Thanks for taking part in DT call also.
hugs judex

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card, very elegant.
Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations
hugs Mandy xx