Sunday, 17 October 2010

WITH LOVE AT CHRISTMAS ...

Over at ONE STITCH AT A TIME it's time for the new challenge for this week which is ANYTHING GOES - EMBELLISH IT.  the sponsor this week is JOANNA SHEEN

For this challenge I have managed to make my very first Christmas Card! I just love this image it is by SYLVIE  at STITCHY BEAR & I DID IT CREATIONS CRAFTING BOUTIQUE I decided to keep it fairly simple with out adding too much embellishment as I wanted the image to take centre stage. The backing paper is from Memorybox, after colouring the image I stuck it to some green paper used fancy cut scissors to cut a border then coloured the green paper with gold pen. I have embellished the card with three different ribbons from my crafty stash.  I hope you will pop over to ONE STITCH AT A TIME and have a look at what the rest of the DT have created, you will not be disappointed! and while you are there you can join in the fun and try our little quiz this week too you could win a prize if you get the answer right.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.

Hugs CAROL ANN XX

I would like to enter my card for the following challenges:
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY - 3 OF A KIND (ribbon)
THE SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS - ALL THINGS KNOWN AS BLING
SARAH HURLEY - COLOURING

18 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Carol Ann, what a fab image.xxx

Josephine said...

Such a fabulous card - a really happy image and I love what you've done with the ribbon.

Laney said...

Super card Carol Ann!! love the way you have used your ribbon!!! Fabulous
hugs
laney

Liz said...

Thanks for the Fab work here Carol Anne Just love this card hun and Great post!
Liz xx

Amanda said...

This is lovely Carol Ann, I love how you pleat the ribbons.

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Liz McGuire, said...

Love that fun image, and superbly coloured.

Liz x

Susan.... said...

What a lovely festive card , Its beautiful Carol Ann !
Its been a while since my last visit, but l am back on the blogging scene again hehe So l shall be popping over more often !
hugs
susan xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

LOve it hun, fab colouring & gorgeous DP
hugs shell xx

Gem said...

beautiful card Carol Ann xx

Love crafts forever said...

So sweet, love it. Hugs, Nat.

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Carol Ann,
Oh I love this card. Fabulous colours and layout and the image is gorgeous.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lisa Jane said...

Such a sweet card - thanks for joining us at sarah Hurley this week
Lisa ;)

uksharon said...

Love this card. I fancy trying this image some time.
Best wishes, Sharon

Berry said...

Fab card Carol Ann love how you have coloured the image hugs Rebekah xx

Jules said...

Hi Carol Ann

At last I am on catch up!!

Love your cute image. It is really well coloured and your ribbon looks awesome.

Love Jules xx

Darlene said...

What a fun creation and your coloring is awesome! Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood! Hope to see you again next challenge!

Unknown said...

What a pretty project! Thank you for sharing and inspiring! It's time for another challenge at Papercraft Star and we hope that you will consider using your creative talents to join us for our "Thank You" theme! We are currently accepting applications for our Design Team too and It's also not too late to sign up for our $25.00 gift certificate drawing! Hope you visit us today! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

Unknown said...

Lovely Card!

Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges :o)

Sarah x