Sunday, 29 March 2009

Baby Card

A work colleague is leaving at the end of the week to have her first child which means I get to make a baby card which doesn't happen very often. I bought the Penny Black stamp when I was at the SECC a few weeks ago I think it is soooo cute I love that ickle Hedgehog with his wee teddy bear hanging over the edge of the hammock.

14 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening Carol Ann, what a gorgeous card hunny, i love the Penny Black image and the layout is fab. Thank you for your comment on my blog. Hope you have had a good weekend, hugs Linda x

Elaine Stark said...

great card, love the colours you have used and cute image. Elaine

Angelnorth said...

How cute! The dangling teddy is adorable and I love the simple layout you chose to showcase this sweet image!

devonmaid said...

Brillaint Carol, very classy x

Tessmatt said...

Lovely card Carol, a very cute image too. xx

Anonymous said...

what beautiful work you do xxx

Net said...

That's a lovely card! Penny Black stamps are some of my favourites.

lisa said...

Beautiful cards Carol Ann

: )

lis x

ju said...

Lovely - very cute!

Jenni said...

Cute card Carol Ann! Had a look at Lothian buses and I think from Edinburgh the no 29 which goes to Tesco at Hardengreen would come closest to Southfield Stationers (they are at Hardengreen Industrial Estate) but I'll try to find out a bit more about the buses and let you know.
Jenni x

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Oww how gorgeous is this!! I love that image! Great layout on your card adnd I love how you hve inked the edges. lovely effect! thanks for your kind words on my blog!
Hugs
Judy x

Beccy said...

Lovely card the image is adorable

Sonia said...

Thanks for commenting on my card :) If you email me your address i will send you the card if you want it??
Hugs Sonia x

Saskia said...

So sweet and lovely!! Great card!

Greetings,
Saskia