Monday, 9 August 2010

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

This is my Anniversary card for my Mum and Dad it was taken on their wedding day in 1952 it was a black and white photo which I scanned and gave it a sepia tone. This is the first time I have scanned anything I only worked out how to use a scanner yesterday. Unfortunately the card kept moving I think it was the pearls which were making it slide on the glass so the bottom of the card is slightly out of focus I will have to practice a bit more!

I am entering my card for the Lots To Do Challenge - Ribbons & Lace


CAROL ANN XX

13 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Carol Ann,
This is a fantstic card for your mum and dad. 58 years married is something nowadays. I wish them well.
My wedding photos are black and white - makes me feel old although we've just got 40 years in.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Tinkertaylor said...

What a beautiful card ongratulations to the happy couple

Zoechaos said...

Wonderful precious personal card the picture is a treasure. Thank you for sharing with us at LTD this week. xx Zoe

Spyder said...

Fabulous card, and a great idea to use their picture, I had it in my head to do the same but can't get a pic without movver knowing!

((Lyn)

Claireabelle said...

Brilliant card Carol Ann and I love the picture of your mum and dad
x

cheryl said...

oh wow carol this is just so elegant,and so beautiful what a wonderful picture hugs cheryl xx

crafty creations said...

fantastic personel card for such a great occassion

Thanks for sharing with the Lotstodo Challenge xx Hilda

Sarah said...

Oh wow what a stunning and very personal card for your mum & dad, they are going to love it xxx

Lynne Moncrieff said...

This is very special. Lynne M

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

gorgeous hun, congrats to ya mom & dad
hugs shell xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

What a fabulous card.. love what you did with the photo and it looks amazing framed be those pearls.
Congrats to your Mum & Dad on such a
wonderful Anniversary.
Caroline xxx

Louise Emma said...

Fabulous classy card Carol Ann x Hope you are keeping well x Hugs x

Paula said...

Carol Ann this is so beautiful and how perfect for their anniversary - nobody else will send them a card like that!!!!
paula x