Thursday, 19 August 2010

LOAD OF CAKE !

I had a birthday card to make before I go off on holiday I used an image called 'Load of Cake' it's a nice fun image I'm hoping the recipient will have a laugh when she takes it out the envelope it's the first image I have bought from SASSY CHERYL'S there are loads of great images there I'll definitely be back.
It is also the first time I have managed to put a watermark on my photo it took me all afternoon but I got there in the end the only question now is will I be able to remember what I did the next time I upload a photo!

CAROL ANN XX

I am entering this card to the following challenge:
PAPER PLAY - Pink to make the boys wink ;)

5 comments:

Stef H said...

super yummy!

hugs :)

Sarah said...

This is fab, love the image and the bright colours x

Doreen said...

What a great card and a fab image,You will remember how to do the watermark next time.Have a great holiday.xxx

Unknown said...

Love the colours & the image is so cute too.

Deirdre said...

Great image and wonderful card - love it.

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week.