Good morning the day has finally arrived for the CRAFT YOUR DAYS AWAY first every multi craft challenge! Challenge #1 has been set by blog owner and DT team member JOANNE the theme Joanne has chosen is 'FAVOURITE THINGS' you can interpret it any way you want and you are free to use any style of crafting. The sponsor for our first challenge is the fantastic SIMON SAYS STAMP! the winner will win $10 to spend in store and that is not all we will also have our favourite TOP 3 if your chosen you will be able to put your top 3 badge on your blog and there is still more there will also be the chance to win a GUEST DESIGNER SPOT if you want the chance to win a spot just add 'GD' to your name when you link up your project to INLINKZ so lots of ways to win.
One of my favourite things is the elephant I would love to see them in the wild I really hate to see them in Zoo's they should be free to roam huge areas of land in big family groups. Anyway a work colleague of mine has a big birthday next week she absolutely adores elephants so much so she and her hubby go to Africa every December for around five to six weeks to walk and watch the elephants how lucky is she! The Digi Image is one from TIFFANY DOODLES called African Elephant I have coloured it with Promarkers. To glitz it up a bit I have added beading around the edge and pearls in the centre of the punched flowers. Well that's one of my favourite things I can't wait to see what your own favourite things might be. For some great inspiration pop over to the Craft Your Days Away blog and have a look to see what the rest of the DT have come up with.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
CAROL ANN XX

10 comments:
A fabulous card Carol Ann.xxx
Hi Carol Ann,
This is a really cute card. Lovely colours and gorgeous images.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Love your card I like elephant too
Lovely work
Liz x
Love your card Carol Ann those elephants look so magnificent
Hugs Jackie x
Love the elephant Carol Ann, and how you've framed the picture with beads.
Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda
Love the elephant Carol Ann, and how you've framed the picture with beads.
Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda
This is such a cute card, I love the elephants and the beads look stunning xxx
Great card hun Loves your welliphants they are gorgeous
Hugs shell xx
oh fabulous card hun love those elephants,hugs cheryl xxx
Great card, cute elephants,
Chris x
Post a Comment