Sunday, 13 June 2010

MAGICAL CRAFTS CHALLENGE # 17

Good morning I hope the weather is good with you, at the moment it is quite cold and raining in Edinburgh typical Sunday weather!

Challenge #17 over at Magical Crafts is SOMETHING FOR A MALE/FATHER'S DAY.
With father's day fast approaching (UK) on the 20th June this is the perfect opportunity to do something with Dad in mind. However, it doesn't have to be for Father's Day it can be a male card in general.
Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful  STITCHY BEAR STAMPS it's a great wee shop with very talented artists on board. We are featuring two artists this time CRAFTY CHAOS DESIGNS has designed the digital papers and STITCHY STAMPS has designed the digital images, they work well together or used on their own.


I enjoyed this project it is simple in design but I think is works. I hope you will pop over to Magical Crafts and have a go and if you are looking for more inspiration why not visit One Stitch at a Time Stitchy's blog or her Stitchy Bear Stamp shop.
Looking forward to seeing all your fabulous creations for challenge # 17.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my wee blog.

CAROL ANN XX

8 comments:

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Carol Ann, I could not do this image justice but you certainly have.xxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Carol Ann,
This is a really effective card. I love the father and son image - you have done so well with it. Great layout. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Sarah said...

I love the sentiment you've used on your card, suits the image perfectly xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love that image adn have to agree I love the clean cut simplenesssssss of it lol

hugs shell xx
hope your ok xx

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Oh it DOES look like a perfect day, how wonderful! :D

stitchy said...

Carol Ann, OMG I just noticed this card you done of my stamp, you really dazzle me girl, perfect sentiment for a perfect card for an equally perfect day..like the one I am having today lol..you are so very talented..thank you for sharing that with me

stitchy xoxox

jackiescrafts said...

Love your card Carol Ann

Hugs Jackie x

Mel X said...

Hiya hun, love your card, the colour scheme is just gorgeous.

Mel X