Sunday, 13 June 2010

DT CALL CARD FOR ONE STITCH AT A TIME

This is my card for the DT call over at ONE STITCH AT A TIME using one of Stitchys new releases called Sparkles. There are lots of little sparkles on the card but the camera has not picked them up. I think 'Sparkles'  is quite funky I hope you do too.

(The DT call is now closed)

CAROL ANN XX

3 comments:

stitchy said...

Carol Ann, WOW, this is awesome, such a different style of her and one that I am quite fond of, she looks fantastic...Congratulations hun, you should have received your acceptance letter by now...if not, please know that I would be proud to have you on my team..

stitchy xoxox
ps> hope your dad is doing better

Sarah said...

Beautiful card, love the distressing and the colours and the gorgeous image! Huge congratulations on joining Stitchy's DT xxx

Spyder said...

oh wow Carol Ann lovely card!!! Great detail, love it!!
((Lyn))