Saturday, 26 June 2010

FINISHED COLLEGE




My son passed out from College yesterday it was also his birthday the day before so I combined his card for both occasions.  The Image 'Ronnie Relaxing' is one of my favourite images it fits male cards perfectly. The papers are Jayne Bentley's Masculine papers from Dovecraft. I ran the diamond paper through the Cuttlebug using  my Happy Birthday embossing folder then sanded the embossed area. I finished the card by printing the sentiment on my PC.


CAROL ANN XX

5 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Carol Ann,
What a fabulous card for a graduation. I love the colours and papers and the image of this wee chap relaxing is so apt.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Amanda said...

This is a great card Carol Ann. You could enter it into this week's Die Cut Dreams Challenge blog - blue and green for a teenage boy.

Amanda

Sarah said...

Such a gorgeous card, I love the embossing xxx

jackiescrafts said...

Congratulations to your son, this card is perfect for him. They deserve to relax a bit after all their hard work

hugs Jackie x

Carol Ann said...

Yes I am proud of him He is now a Policeman! Believe it or not my son has wanted to be a policeman since nursery school he has always wanted to be one. How many people manage to really achieve their life's dream? after all those years he has done it that is what makes it all so special. To say I had a lump in my throat would be putting it mildly I know all the heartache and hard work that has gone in to achieving his life long ambition. Yes I am a very proud Mum xx