Saturday, 19 June 2010

CHRISTENING CARD FOR JACK

I was asked to make a card for a friend she wanted a christening card something I have not done before. The card is for a little boy called Jack.  Unfortunately I can't remember where I got this digi image from I really will have to start writing the details down when I download digi files, I have looked at the file but it doesn't say where it was from.  It's not a particularly religious card so I am hoping it will be ok.

CAROL ANN XX

8 comments:

Doreen said...

It is gorgeous Carol Ann,the image is so cute.Just perfect for a christening.xxx

Donna said...

What a gorgeous card Carol Ann, and that image is completely adorable, I'm sure your friend will love it.
Hugs, Donna x

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous,hun love that image,and your papers,are the perfect,touch,hugs cheryl xxxx

Louise Emma said...

Really loving the bright and cheerful colour scheme on this one x Great card xxx

Spyder said...

Love this! Such a cute little image, love the lemon and blue colouring too!
(Lyn)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

really cute image love it!!
hugs shell xx

Sarah said...

Such a gorgeous card, I love the sunny colours and the image is adorable x

Carol Ann said...

A lady I made the card for phoned me tonight she was so delighted with it. It is so rewarding to know that someone has so appreciated the work and worry (I just always want to get it right) it is such a huge boost and such a relief to know I've got it was what they wanted.
Carol Ann xx