Challenge #18 over at MAGICAL CRAFTS is FLOWER POWER all you need to do is include flowers on your project, couldn't be easier. Our monthly sponsor SIMON SAYS STAMP! is the sponsor for challenge #18 you can win $10 to spend in store.
This is a round board book free with a craft magazine I bought last year I was never inspired to use it as the front cover is mark although it does not show up in the photo I don't like anything to go to waste so I decided it was time to alter it.
I have recently got into digi images but can never remember where I have purchased them from and sometimes I just can't remember the name of the digi so I have created a little note book especially to list the details of any future digis I purchase which I am quite sure will be a fair few! I have made it into something I can hang on my wall just above my computer so no more excuses for forgetting any digi details!
I used my new stamp called 'Spikey Flower' from Little Claire Designs then printed 'Digis' using large alphabet stamps. I used Copics to colour the image and embellished with pearls, gems and butterfly's before adding some faux stitching around the edge.
I hope you will be inspired by the summer weather and all the gorgeous flowers beginning to bloom in the gardens and parks not forgetting the fabulous inspiration the DT have also created for this challenge.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my wee blog it is always very much appreciated.
CAROL ANN XX


7 comments:
I love this Carol Anne and it's a great idea too
Hugs Jackie xx
Hi Carol Ann,
I love the clean, bright colours. The images are fabulous.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Fab idea hun, love that 'Spikey Flower' stamp its great
hugs shell xx
This is so beautiful and useful too, great idea xxx
I just love this idea and the colours works so beautifully, its a great make!
Dazie
x
This is absolutely fabulous, I love it.xxx
Awww thank you ladies xx
Post a Comment