This is a quick birthday card for my niece it's been a busy weekend one way and another so it had to be a quick card so that I could get it finished in time to take it with me to post on the way to work tomorrow hopefully it will arrive on time!
I used my new stamp from Little Claire Designs I love it a cupcake tree ... if only they really did exist :)
I also used my new indentz embossing folder I had not heard of this company before but they were selling them at the Little Claire Designs stall at the stamp fair last week. I've used it with coredinations card and only sanded the sentiment at the bottom so that it stands out, I went over the 'Happy Birthday' with white pen to help it stand out a little more. The pink paper is from 'My Minds Eye' To finish off I used three flowers I made for another project, these three flowers fell off so I have reused them on this card ... waste not want not! I've made sure they will stay put on the card :)
Well three post's in one day can't be bad!
HUGS CAROL ANN XX

9 comments:
You have been busy today. Lovely cards, I love this image and your embossng folder. Great idea sanding and highlighting the sentiment. Elaine
I want one of those trees in my garden, imagine being able to pick fresh cakes from it, heaven! Love this card, beautiful image and colours xxx
OH I so want a cupcake tree....it looks sooooooooo yummy fab card hun
hugs shell xx
Fabulous card!! if those were chocolate cream cakes, my cat would be there too!!
(Lyn)
The image is fab really made me smile, must plant me one, love the colours that you have chosent too, big hugs Pops x
Wow what a lovely card hun x
Loving your card Carol.
I would want one of those trees in my garden .. .. but I have a feeling the "early birds" would beat me to the cakes each day LOL!!!
Love Jules xx
I Carol Ann, just stopping in to say hello. Your card is so dard cute. I love your green flowers.
i love the colors, they look so fresh, I think the quick cards are often better than the ones we spend lots of time on, well done;)
Post a Comment