Saturday, 22 May 2010

YOU ROCK!

This is a birthday card for my gorgeous nephew Fraser he is about to turn nine. As a birthday surprise dad was taking him to his first rock concert I wish I could have seen his face when he found out. The image is from Charmed Cards & Crafts it is called Rocking George.

CAROL ANN XX

7 comments:

Doreen said...

Fabulous card Carol ann perfect for a nine year old.xxx

Sarah said...

What a great card, love the lo and the image is fantastic xxx

the crafty duck said...

Hi Carol-Ann, its so trendy and I bet Fraser loved it!! Hope he enjoyed his first rock concert!! Lots of love Steph

Spyder said...

Think this is so much fun!!

(Lyn))

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

LOL I love it...fab image hun

hugs shell xx

jackiescrafts said...

Great card what a fab image I'm sure your nephew will love it

Hugs Jackie x

chris said...

Hi there Carol Ann
wow what a stunner, I know your nephew will adore it.
hugs chris xx