Sunday, 16 May 2010

MAGICAL CRAFTS CHALLENGE # 15

Challenge #15 is a colour challenge, WHITE, BLACK AND ONE MORE COLOUR.

Different shades of your chosen colour is fine and you can use different colours for skin tones and hair colour.
This week we are sponsored by One Stop Card Crafts The prize is a £10 Gift Voucher to spend in the store.  The wonderful Shelley is also very kindly offering all our followers and entrants at Magical Crafts 10% discount at the One Stop Card Crafts Store for the duration of this challenge the code to be applied with your order is MCFC10

The colour I chose to use for this challenge is GREEN.  I recycled an old Christmas bottle gift box which had been lying in my craft room for a year or two just waiting to be altered and used again. The paper I used is good old wrapping paper from Paper Tiger. I made up some flowers using pale and darker green petals and a black gem in the middle. The bird is cut out using an Ellison die called Bird With Vine. The paper is a very black green it does have texture to it but it does not show up in the photo. I finished off by using black cross grain ribbon from my craft stash. 

I hope you will pop on over to the Magical Crafts Challenge Blog and have a look at what all the other DT ladies have created for this challenge they really have pulled out all the stops and remember if you choose to visit the One Stop Card Crafts store you will get that fabulous 10% discount!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my wee blog.

HUGS CAROL ANN XX

14 comments:

Sarah said...

What a transformation, it looks beautiful xxx

Amanda said...

Carol Ann
A great re-cycling idea - it's a lovely project!
Amanda

Doreen said...

A great project and recycled beautifully.xxx

jackiescrafts said...

A great re cycling project I love the transformation

Hugs Jackie x

Liz said...

Hello Carol Anne First can I say THANK you for my BNEAUTIFUL birthday card Just love it so nicely made

I love this as well Beautiful make

Thanks again see you soon hun

Liz x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous hun

hugs shell xx

Dazie said...

Ooo I like the before pic now I know what a wonderful transformation you have made!
Dazie
x

Claireabelle said...

Fabulous idea Carol Ann. I love what you've done with it!
x

the crafty duck said...

Hi Carol-Ann, this is gorgeous, the paper is fab and I love the birdy!! You are very good recycling - it would just sit in my room waiting... and waiting!! Lots of love Steph

Shelley said...

Wow, this really does look amazing!!! Hugs Shelley xxx

Lesley said...

Great project Carol Ann, love the bird! xx

Julie said...

Great ideal always nice to turn something old into a new item

Louise Emma said...

They are both fabb but would have to say the postbox is my fave, the christmassy one does it for me! But then thats just coz I adore Xmas!

Mina said...

oh wow Carol Ann these are amazing and what a brilliant idea...thank you for visiting my blog on the Mo's Dreamteam blog hop
Mina xxx