Challenge 8 over at Magical Crafts Fortnightly Challenge is 'Something for the Kids' Remember we welcome all kinds of craft as long as you stick to the challenge theme. Our sponsor for this challenge is SIMONS SAYS STAMP Our winner will receive $10 to spend in the Simon Says Stamp shop and they will pay the P&P too!
For challenge 8 I altered two CD's to make a wall /door hanging. I used grey acrylic paint around the edge of the CD's the papers and decoupage sheet were free from a craft magazine last summer unfortunately I can't remember which magazine it was, the ribbon was from my stash.
Why don't you pop over to MAGICAL CRAFTS and have a look at what the rest of the DT have made for this challenge there is some magical projects!
HUGS CAROL ANN XX

4 comments:
Brilliant carol anne
Liz xx
I love this Carol Anne a great make for a boy
Hugs Jackie x
This is a fabulous piece of work Carol Ann, love the double CD idea and it's perfect for any little boy with it's pirate's theme.
Hugs
Joanne xx
Your altered CDs are wonderful Carol Ann - I love all of the detail on them and they are such fun. Great make for a boy :0)
Post a Comment