Mulberry Bears at Rustic Blue Crafts are very special and gorgeous mulberry tear bears! Apparently they are big over in America, it is the first time I have ever seen or heard of them. Rustic Blue Crafts have a very special page called Sarah Bears page please go and take a look, this little girl died from a Brain Tumour at the age of just 6 years old. Sarah's family are trying to raise money for the Samantha Dickson Brain Tumour Trust you can read Sarah's story on Sarah Bears Page I am sure you will be inspired. You can also donate to the Samantha Dickson Brain Tumour Trust via a link on Sarah Bears Page. I hope you can find the time to pop over and have a look.
CAROL ANN XX
2 comments:
Thank you so much Carol Ann - the biggest of hugs - Shell xx
Oh yes you can!!! Please popover to my blog where there's an award for your lovely blog!! Please chose one you'd like and pass it on to as many or as few as you'd like!!
Oh look...I can see a BEAR card!!
(Lyn))
Post a Comment