Saturday, 27 February 2010

LESS IS MORE!

This is a very quick birthday card I made during the week for my SIL I decided to keep it very simple as she is not a fussy kind of gal although if I had had the time she definitely would do cute! However, time was not on my side. I hope you liked it Marilyn.

HUGS CAROL ANN XX

10 comments:

ju said...

Lovely card - very clean image.

jackiescrafts said...

This is a beautifully simple card but boy is it elegant too, sometimes less really is best

Hugs Jackie x

Claireabelle said...

Carol Ann this is just gorgeous, I love it
x

Elaine Stark said...

I love the simple and classy. Elaine

Tinkertaylor said...

very pretty colours used

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

great card hun...very classy..

hugs shell xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card - the flower image is gorgeous and the card is simple but elegant x

Louise Emma said...

Beautiful card hun x Well done x

the crafty duck said...

What a pretty card Carol-Ann, those flowers are gorgeous, love Steph

Carol Ann said...

Thank you all for your very kind comments xx