Monday, 28 December 2009

A PERFECT DAY




I had "A Perfect Day" playing in my craft room. I stamped some images from Elusive Images, unfortunately I can't remember what the set is called. The sentiment stamp was free with a craft magazine. The script is similar  to the stamped images which is why I chose to use that one rather than the usual happy birthday sentiment. I used promarkers to colour the flower images, used some ink on a baby wipe to colour the background and then used the same ink pad to ink around the edges. The paper flowers, brads and ribbon are from my craft stash. My card will not be to everyone's taste but I like to try something different when I have the time to play.

CAROL ANN XX
 

9 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Carol Ann,
This is a very beautiful card. I love the browns and tans. Very well crafted card.
hugs,
Fiona x

jackiescrafts said...

I love what you have done with this card it's very much to my taste
Hugs Jackie x

Tinkertaylor said...

Love the texture of your card I'm envious of your play time hope I can get into my craftroom soon

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Carol Ann - I'm a big fan of browns - it's lovely to have time to just sit and play isn't it xx Shell

Irene said...

Morning Carol

This is just gorgeous, I love the colours.

Wishing You and your Family a Happy New Year.

luv
irene
xxxx

Donna said...

Hi Carol Ann.
I am loving this card - those Stamps are just gorgeous, and I love the way you have coloured them too.
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and have a brilliant 2010.
Hugs, Donna x

Donna said...

Oops, nearly forgot - there's something for you over at my Blog!
Hugs, Donna x

Unknown said...

This is wonderful Carol Ann, I love the LO, colours and how you have applied these colours, the baby wipe and ink sound interesting.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Newton Porch Enclosures said...

Thank you for sharinng