Monday, 4 January 2010

THANK YOU & THINKING OF YOU


I had a couple of hand made gifts to make so I made two card packs with "Thank You" and "Thinking of You" cards in each of them.  The birds and vine is a Sizzix die cutter. I have had this die for well over a year but could never figure out how to use it in my Cuttlebug. Last week I came across a tutorial on You Tube I couldn't believe how easy it was to use! I put the die cuts through a Cuttlebug folder then inked the embossed area before stamping with the sentiments. To finish I made a cover to slip the envelopes and cards into. Glued on a bird die cut and stamped each sentiment on the front before securing with green ribbon.


CAROL ANN XX

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are lovely Carol Ann and a perfect gift. Bet you are pleased you've learned how to use your die-cuts, lol. Lots of hugs Shell xx

Tinkertaylor said...

oooo these dickie birds are cute

Louise Emma said...

They are all gorgeous Carol Ann x Well done x

Isa said...

Hi thhanks for sharing this