This week's challenge is "Thank You" sponsored by the lovely INCY WINCY pop over and see the different variety of images they have to offer, really is something for everyone, also there is a fantastic Challenge blog
There is two images up for grabs this week, the DT Team at Magical Crafts Fortnightly Challenge have been busy as always producing some fantastic work, so much variety too, just goes to show images can be used for a whole range of creations!
I could not decide which image to use so I went for both and made a Thank You card. I hope you can find a little time during all the festivities to join in this fortnights challenge and remember it doesn't have to be a card!
Hugs
CAROL ANN XX

6 comments:
Lovely card Carol-Ann, love the colours and you both images too, gorgeous! Have a very Happy New Year 2010, love Steph
Thanks for your coment Carol Anne and I think your card is brilliant love what you have done I am sure Heather at Incy will be over I wish you a Very Very Happy New Year Hope it all goes well for you
Cheers
Liz xx
Fantastic card Carol Ann - lovely colours. I wish you all the very best for 2010 - hugs Shell xx
What a beautiful card Carol, I love the way you have incorporated the two images
Hugs Jackie x
Hi Carol-Ann.
Stunning card AGAIN.
Thank you for all your support and hard work laeding us up to challenge 5.
Happy new yr to you all.
Hugs Angel
Beautiful card Carol Ann, love the paper and your choice of colours.
Wishing you and yours a Very Happy New Year.
Hugs
Joanne xx
Post a Comment