Family life has taken over a bit this month I'm a bit behind with everything! I'm off to the fracture clinic tomorrow :( I hope to have have something to show you by the weekend. Hopefully you have had a better week!
Hi Carol ann, hope you manage to get caught up soon. I know what you mean about life taking over. I have been like that myself over the last few months, not enough hours in the day etc!!! have a nice relaxing afternoon hunny hugs Linda x
Just discovered your lovely blog while blog hopping. I am offering yummy blog candy to celebrate becoming a design team member of The Next Level. Would love for you to flutter on over and join in the fun....Abby:)
4 comments:
Which part of your anatomy is being patched up?! Looking forward to tomorrow!!
Tracey
xxx
Hi Carol ann, hope you manage to get caught up soon. I know what you mean about life taking over. I have been like that myself over the last few months, not enough hours in the day etc!!! have a nice relaxing afternoon hunny hugs Linda x
Just discovered your lovely blog while blog hopping. I am offering yummy blog candy to celebrate becoming a design team member of The Next Level. Would love for you to flutter on over and join in the fun....Abby:)
Fractured a bone in my foot Tracey but it's on the mend now :)
Post a Comment