My Niece asked me to make Invitations for her best friends Hen Party, they were to be classy and Spanish inspired as the theme of the Hen Party is Spain. I believe there is also a trip to Spain before the wedding. I cut the border from blue card then embossed to give it a bit of a Spanish tile effect. The wording in Spanish is "You are invited to Laura's Hen Party" Spain is famous for it's lace and at one time SeƱorita's wore a flower in there hair so that is where I got my Spanish inspiration from. The blue and lace is also a reminder that the Hen Party is to celebrate an up coming wedding "something old something blue". The invitation and all the details are printed in blue on the insert inside the card. My Niece has not seen the invitations yet so I am hoping that the invitations meet her expectations.
Sunday, 31 May 2009
HEN PARTY INVITATIONS FOR LAURA
My Niece asked me to make Invitations for her best friends Hen Party, they were to be classy and Spanish inspired as the theme of the Hen Party is Spain. I believe there is also a trip to Spain before the wedding. I cut the border from blue card then embossed to give it a bit of a Spanish tile effect. The wording in Spanish is "You are invited to Laura's Hen Party" Spain is famous for it's lace and at one time SeƱorita's wore a flower in there hair so that is where I got my Spanish inspiration from. The blue and lace is also a reminder that the Hen Party is to celebrate an up coming wedding "something old something blue". The invitation and all the details are printed in blue on the insert inside the card. My Niece has not seen the invitations yet so I am hoping that the invitations meet her expectations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
what a gorgeous invite
Hello Carol Ann, this is a beautiful invitation, very elegant.
B x
Hi Carol Ann, thanks for visiting, sorry about the photo - I scheduled the post Sunday when I did the card and forget to go back and add the piccy. Been one of the weeks !
Look forward to seeing your Allsorts entry and visiting you again.
B x
Ooh, so lovely! You are so sweet to make those for her.
By the way... I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Beautiful and so classy, your niece must've loved them!
How beautiful is that?
That lace is gorgeous.
Hugs
Sheila-x-
Post a Comment