
Haven't done much crafting this month for various reasons but as I have quite a few family birthdays this month and next I had to get a move on. These two cards were nice and quick to make. The cupcake ribbon on the bottom card is one of my favourites while the K & Co paper compliments it quite well. To finish I added a flower and brad and of course the obligatory "Happy Birthday" The paper used on the top card is Steel Toe Mary Jane collection "Stomp" an Iron Orchid Design for Prima. I spotted this paper last October in the Craft Fair at the SECC Glasgow. Haz loves boots is funky and fun lovin so I thought she would appreciate it. I had originally intended to do a collage type card but unfortunately time did not permit so a dash of lace, ribbon, flower and greeting had to do.
4 comments:
Gorgeous cards
Totally agree with Ang, gorgeous cards
x
Lovely cards, you would know they were quick. Elaine
Maybe quick but they really work!
Post a Comment