
The altered CD theme for May over on Crafting Corner Forum is "Glitter Bling". I took a double sided paper from my 12 x 12 K & Co Designer Paper Pad. I made a double - pocket card using the instruction in the June edition of PaperCraft inspirations the article is by Enfys Cashmore. The card was really easy to make, I can see I will be making it again and again. The only thing I did which was slightly different was to glue the card portion together as my intention was to use it as a CD holder. I then took another peice of the same double sided paper and cut out two flowers. The first flower I rubbed brown ink around the edge then ambelished with beads, torquoise and pink/gold glitter then stuck it on to the CD itself after covering the back of the CD with co-ordinating paper. I then cut out a second flower again rubbing brown ink around the edge of the flower. To finish I added some small beads around the centre of the flower then some larger flat beads where the stamens were printed on the paper. I added more turquoise beads on the front with one little yellow ribbon rose I made from instructions by Anna Moore who has another good article in PaperCraft inspirations. To finish I tucked the smaller flower in the first pocket and added "glitter bling" then placed the altered CD in the second pocket.
9 comments:
WOW!!!! this is stunning
What can I say its stunning
What a great idea, its gorgeous! Love the big flower with glitter :)
I have some awards for you on my blog :)
Hugs Ida
Fab CD! x
What can I say its fabulous.xx
This looks great, plenty of bling but tasteful. Elaine
love your altered cd..excellent
Hey,
I noticed that you are a follower of Delightful Dots! I just wanted to let you know of a site that is similar in style to DD that you might like as well! Check them out and see what you think!
♥
www.scrappinblogs.blogspot.com
An unusual piece and very gorgous it is too :O)
Post a Comment