Monday, 7 May 2012

Have A Wonderful Day

It has been  a wee while since I posted on here life has just been busy, busy, busy.
This card could be for a wedding, engagement,Anniversary or even a special occasion. the card base is 300gm smooth white eco-craft card. I lilac co-ordinations card on the fron of the card and punched out a heart with purple co-ordinations card. the lilac card was left as it comes while the purple card was embossed with roses then sanded and a little flat backed pearl added to the middle of the rose. I punched some holes up the middle of the heart then threaded through some white satin ribbon. to finishes I added three fabric flowers and to add just a little bit of sparkle a little gem was added to the middle of the top flower.

It's been a while since I had a good look around blog land so I think I will go and have a wee look at all the fabulous new creations.

Thanks for dropping by.

Carol Ann xx



3 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely, I like the lace up heart . Elaine

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love the lacing on the heart.....

cheryl said...

oh just love this Hun,that lace heart is just brilliant,and so so effective,love it hugs Cherylxxxx