I had a card to make for a work colleague this week. I really like this backing paper by webster's pages from a 6x6 combo pack called 'petite papers' which was free with Simply Cards & Papercraft. I had not heard of there papers before I love the colour palette there are some lovely designs included too. I didn't have flowers to match the paper other than white so I used promarkers to add colour to the two smaller ribbon flowers which I have to say I was pleased with. Punched out butterfly's from the same paper as the background added a few gems and coloured pearls. I felt that the backing paper was quite busy so to take it down a bit I used some Rose Grosgrain ribbon and some lace.
Carol Ann.
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge - D for Dry Embossing
Delicious Doodles - Textures
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
Phindy's Place - Ribbon
Wags 'n Whiskers - Say it with Flowers
Rainbow Lady - Butterflies
Ribbon Carousel - Anything Goes
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge - D for Dry Embossing
Delicious Doodles - Textures
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
Phindy's Place - Ribbon
Wags 'n Whiskers - Say it with Flowers
Rainbow Lady - Butterflies
Ribbon Carousel - Anything Goes

8 comments:
Fabulous colours and lovely layout. Thank you for joining us at Delicious Doodles :-)
How pretty! Thanks for playing along with this week's Ribbon Carousel Challenge!!
Very pretty indeed... I am sure your friend will love it. Thanks for playing
Love Cynthia x
Such a delicate butterfly, Carol Ann. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.
Super card and such pretty lace. Thanks for joining our ribbon challenge at Phindy's Place this week; don't forget to join us for our 100th Challenge this week, with a hop and candy galore!
Hugs
Anne
Lovely card I simply adore your rosettes.
Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
Roxx
Such a pretty card Carol Ann, I love the lace trim. Thanks for sharing with us at Wags 'n Whiskers this fortnight, good luck! Pami x
Post a Comment