Saturday, 25 February 2012

High School Prom Invite



A bit of fun with an invite the lollipop flowers are made with purple and green velvet ribbon and white twisted ribbon for the flower head with a sparkly gem to finish. I love these twisted ribbon flowers they are so pretty the ones I used came stitched on netting I just trimmed around the flower and stuck them to the card with a sticky dot. I also love all shades of purple at the moment too.

Carol Ann xx

I am entering my invite into the following challenges:
Raise The Bar - Purple, Green & One other colour
Craft Us Crazy - Favourite Colour/Favourite Embellishment!!
Divas by Design - Bling it up
Penny's Paper-Crafty - Anything goes
Always Crafting - Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant - Print It
Truly Madly Crafty - Ribbon and Bling








5 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous really love those shades of purple they work beautifully hugs Cherylxxxx

Jenni said...

Fab, I love it Carol Anne! Hope you're keeping well and enjoying life :o)
Jenni x

Sheri Gilson said...

Lovely invite!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant this week!!
~Sheri

Anita said...

Beautiful invitations. Thanks for joining the Divas challenge.

Sarah-Jane said...

Lovely, those flowers are really pretty. Thank you for joining us at Divas this week.
Sarah-Jane xx