Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Birthday Wishes

I had a go at making a flower out of punched hearts this is the first one I have attempted to make. I used water colour card then coloured with Aquamarkers I then punched out three butterfly's and again used Aquamarkers to colour them before adding some little metallic gems. I finished the card with some purple ribbon. The sentiment was printed on to the card by computer.

Carol Ann xx

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Divas by Design - Wings and Things
Fab 'n' Funky - Try Something New!
Flutterby Wednesdays - Anything with wings!
Penny's Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes!!



5 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

What a beautiful card! Love the purple flower! Thanks for joining us at Pennys for our anything goes challenge! :-) Amy

cheryl said...

oh this is one really beautiful card Hun those colours are just gorgeous hugs Cheryl xx

Wendy said...

Beautiful card, your flower is gorgeous...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky & Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

DesignerDiva said...

Beautiful card Carol Ann, really simple and very stylish!
Thanks for sharing it with the Diva's this week and good luck with the challenge
Laurie xx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Carol Ann,
Love the CAS look for this & the fabulous bow. It's gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this week at Divas By Design.
Hugs,
Andie xx