Friday, 14 October 2011
Spots and Stripes
This week the challenge over at Carmadfairy's Digi Days is Spots and Stripes. Unfortunately the light has all but gone by the time I get home from work so the photos are not the best but I'm sure you get a good idea of what it's like. I saw a video over at Hero Arts blog and decided to try out my own version. The digi image is one of Jenni's at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days Digi Shop this one is called Imogen Trimming the Tree. The sponsor this time is Whimsy Stamps (more info over at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days) There are lots of fabulous work by the other DT members well worth the time to pop over and have a look.
Thanks for visiting my wee blog.
Carol Ann xx
I am entering my card for the following challenge:
Aud Sentiments - Winter Theme
Sentimental Sundays - Anything Goes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



15 comments:
oh this is one beautiful image and just love the style of the card love cherylxx
Gorgeous card, I like the image and the papers.
Kevin xx
Love it - how clever of you to put her inside! Sheila:)X
Love how you've created the window/frames and put the image inside - great work!!
Jenni x
This is really clever with the way that she is peeking through the front!!! Love it!
Love what you've done with this card it is fab, will have to try something like that myself!
Such a clever way to add the image Carol Ann and love all the papers you have used.
Such a wonderful design! Thank you for joining our “Anything Goes” challenge at Sentimental Sundays.
~Cheryl~
Beautiful card sweetie and thank you for the kind comments you left on my blog about my little grandaughter xx
What a super card Carol Ann. Thank you for playing at Aud Sentiments.
Hugs Ali x
Love the window effect! I'm so glad you shared your creativity with us at Aud Sentiments during our "Winter" challenge! Good Luck!!!
Love how the frames work together, great card,
Liz x
I like your take on a Christmas Card, Thanks for playing in our winter card challenge at Aud Sentiments.
How you've made the windows is a great idea!
Amanda
hi hun
what a fab card
hugs sandra my blog
Post a Comment