Friday, 28 October 2011

Is it an Owl or is it a Robin?

This weeks challenge over at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days is Friendship. For my card I have used Jenni's great fun image Xmas Owl. I decided to have some fun with the digi and turn him into a Robin or maybe he is an 'Owlin'! He was coloured with Promarkers with a bit of glitter glue to finish. The background paper is a paper from a free paper pack I can't remember the magazine it came from but it is a Milton & Co Christmas paper stack. I also added some red and green ribbon and printed of my own sentiment finished with some faux stitching.
The DT have some great cards for this challenge well worth a visit to Cardmadfairy to have a look.

Carol Ann

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
jingle belles - Not a creature was stirring!
Totally Papercrafts - Glitter it.
Crafty Purple Frog - Sparkle
crimbo-crackers - Anything goes
NettieG's Digital Gems - Anything but a rectangle



14 comments:

Canne said...

It is defo and owl, check out the eyes! he is so cute. Love the card its great!

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, such a cute little owl (or robin lol....). Love the way he jumps off the top of the card...

Sheila said...

He is sweet - robin or owl no matter! Sheila:)X

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I love this sweet owk and I like the sentiment too.
Kevin xx

Merry said...

That is so clever Carol Ann....now I can't decide what he is. Such a terrific card.

Betty said...

I love your Owlin, great BP and a wonderful verse, fab card Carol.
Betty x x

Dawn said...

Love the owl!
Thanks for the comment on my blog & for following! Am now following you too!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Tip Top said...

Heheh - very festive! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

SmilynStef said...

Love his glittery accessories ... so glad you joined our creature feature at jingle belles.

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Oh how sweet - I love how you turned him into a robin. Brilliant!
Thanks for joining our 'glitter' challenge at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Caroline xxx

lauren bergold said...

WHOOOOOOOO loves that adorable & sparkly & fabulous "owlin"?!!! I do! I do! I do!!!! What a fun & festive holiday card!

Barbara said...

What a wonderful sentiment. The owl is so cute - but the sentiment is downright wonderful.

Amanda said...

Great card - love this image and the lovely sentiment.

Amanda

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a pretty card you have made here. Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Purple Frog Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (The Crafty Purple Frog Design Team Member) xxx